'~Duck in the Rain~' '~Duck in the Rain~'

Not bad

Very random, but you made some interesting stylistic choices which kept it kinda interesting.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Stunned

That was truly beautiful. I congratulate you. There is nothing like the feeling of playing music. Thank you :)

Dancing Stick Figures Dancing Stick Figures

:D

Hehe.... the music was really well synchronised, and the characters put a lil smile on my face. It was just very sweet =)

thatpirategirl responds:

Thanks! ^^ Glad to get the chance to make people happy.

Depresidio 3 Depresidio 3

Very good.

Loved it. Beautifully animated, nice lil' story, good music, it all worked very nicely. Good job and keep going =D.

Kraken17 responds:

Thats good to hear. awesome.

Football Football

Nice.

Cool, simple, fun, addictive. But some lives would have been nice. Restarting got boring. Lives or a level code. Keep going on it

Canary Caverns Canary Caverns

The infamous Helicopter game imitated, and awfully done. Soooo slow and boring comaperd to the real one.

Comical Short Film Comical Short Film

Kinda interesting

It's not bad, has some very interesting features, and I can imagine it working nicely with a silent film - i'd quite like to see it. however, it is in no way jazz. Not one thing about it is jazz, apart from the choice of instrument sounds. It features no jazz harmony or jazz scales/modes... it's not rhythmically free, or swung, or anything like that. But aside from your categorisation, it is an interesting piece, so well done and good luck.

Superstition - A Level Piece Superstition - A Level Piece

Nice

Very nicely recorded and produced! Not a massive fan of the vocals (style/awkward accent) but that's not really the point of your A Level, so not to worry, because it's all very well mixed, with nice clean sounds across all instruments. Bass is strong, drums (which are famously difficult for amateurs to mix) sound great too! So great overall. I've just submitted my A Level music composition too! Might upload it soon. Will go and listen to your other one now. Good luck!

Prelude #1 - Lost Serenade Prelude #1 - Lost Serenade

Keep going!

It sounds like you, sir, have just discovered the circle of fifths! As beautiful a chord progression as it is, it would be nice to hear you develop your ideas further from there! Keep going, because it sounds like you're getting into it. It's nicely produced, you have a nice tone and a very ambient reverb... it's nice to listen to. I've given you a six, because you can take this so much further!
Hope this helps, keep it up :)

J

Darkmaster603 responds:

I've known about the circle of fifth's for a while now, kinda basic music theory stuff lol. It's just a prelude, and another exercise for classical guitar ( hence the title), not really meant to be a full song. I write atleast one new song a week for classical guitar that are technically easy or for beginner/intermediate level guitar players.