Comical Short Film Comical Short Film

Kinda interesting

It's not bad, has some very interesting features, and I can imagine it working nicely with a silent film - i'd quite like to see it. however, it is in no way jazz. Not one thing about it is jazz, apart from the choice of instrument sounds. It features no jazz harmony or jazz scales/modes... it's not rhythmically free, or swung, or anything like that. But aside from your categorisation, it is an interesting piece, so well done and good luck.

Superstition - A Level Piece Superstition - A Level Piece

Nice

Very nicely recorded and produced! Not a massive fan of the vocals (style/awkward accent) but that's not really the point of your A Level, so not to worry, because it's all very well mixed, with nice clean sounds across all instruments. Bass is strong, drums (which are famously difficult for amateurs to mix) sound great too! So great overall. I've just submitted my A Level music composition too! Might upload it soon. Will go and listen to your other one now. Good luck!

Prelude #1 - Lost Serenade Prelude #1 - Lost Serenade

Keep going!

It sounds like you, sir, have just discovered the circle of fifths! As beautiful a chord progression as it is, it would be nice to hear you develop your ideas further from there! Keep going, because it sounds like you're getting into it. It's nicely produced, you have a nice tone and a very ambient reverb... it's nice to listen to. I've given you a six, because you can take this so much further!
Hope this helps, keep it up :)

J

Darkmaster603 responds:

I've known about the circle of fifth's for a while now, kinda basic music theory stuff lol. It's just a prelude, and another exercise for classical guitar ( hence the title), not really meant to be a full song. I write atleast one new song a week for classical guitar that are technically easy or for beginner/intermediate level guitar players.