'~Duck in the Rain~' '~Duck in the Rain~'

Not bad

Very random, but you made some interesting stylistic choices which kept it kinda interesting.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Stunned

That was truly beautiful. I congratulate you. There is nothing like the feeling of playing music. Thank you :)

Dancing Stick Figures Dancing Stick Figures

:D

Hehe.... the music was really well synchronised, and the characters put a lil smile on my face. It was just very sweet =)

thatpirategirl responds:

Thanks! ^^ Glad to get the chance to make people happy.

Wimble-dom Wimble-dom

Yes.... sure

Bit confused really :s Great, if a little strange. Erm. Bit lost for words. Yeah, funny, nicely animated. Yeah. Ok. Good, well done :p

Kill The Famous ep1:Scrat Kill The Famous ep1:Scrat

Bang!

Looove that explosion!!! Wow! done know how you do it but i guess you put a lot of time into it, so well done. It doesnt bother me that it is short, becuase of the wicked explosion! Lol, well done!

Fire vs Ice Fire vs Ice

Great.

I love your style, its very well animated. Were they madness characters? That classic track worked very well with the kind of Final Showdown idea, and maybe if it was longer it would be a lot better? But otherwise its good!

LL-Easter Eggs LL-Easter Eggs

Liking that.

With clock or lock submissions my normal thought is like, 'why dont you go and create your own character? But this shows how they can be used well. Very clean, cool craphics, love that lens focusing, and all very smooth, Good job, and do more!

Pokemon Uncut Pokemon Uncut

Heh

You may think that this review isnt very good, but i hate spite movies and normally blam them, so the fact that this made me laugh, and you got a 6/10 is a good sign, so well done ;)

Section 1-36 Section 1-36

uhhh.

Did I miss something?

AlbinoClock responds:

Yes. You missed quite a bit.

Gavin and Julie (and Eve) Gavin and Julie (and Eve)

Weird.

Very weird, but had very original style and was quite funny.